Terms and Conditions
- A contract between you and Bellavista will come into existence when we receive full payment and accept your booking by issuing a confirmation of booking for the holiday dates shown in the rental agreement. The contract binds you & all the members of your party. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party accept the terms of the contract set out in these terms & conditions of booking. Failure to disclose all relevant information or comply with these terms may lead to termination of the contract & loss of the booking.
- Your booking must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- In making a booking you accept responsibility for any theft, breakage or damage caused by you or any member of your party and agree to indemnify us in full for any loss that we may incur as a result.
- Please treat the facilities & accommodation with due care so that other guests may continue to enjoy them. In the event that you notice damage in your accommodation please let us know immediately so that we can take the appropriate action. If there have been any breakages during your stay, we would be grateful if you could replace them or advise us before you leave. The accommodation will be inspected at the end of the holiday & you may be charged for any loss or damage found.
- The number of people using the room at any time must not exceed the number in your booking and only those people listed on the booking form can occupy the room. We reserve the right to terminate the booking without notice and without refund in case of a breach of this condition.
- Bookings cannot be accepted from people under eighteen years of age.
- We or our representative reserve the right to enter the room at any time to undertake essential maintenance or for inspection purposes.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking anywhere on the premises will result in immediate termination of occupancy and forfeiture of all payments. This must be strictly adhered to and any damage or extra cleaning caused by pets or smoking will be at your expense.
- Please note that in the event that any keys issued are not returned at the end of your stay, then the cost of replacement will be charged to you.
- The owner shall not be liable for any temporary defect or malfunction of any equipment, machinery or appliance in the building.
- Children under 18 must be supervised by their parents/guardians at all times.
- Please keep noise to a minimum between the hours of 22:00 and 7:00.
- Smoking is not allowed in the property or in any communal areas.
- Please be respectful of other people in the B&B.
- All cancellations must be immediately notified in writing. If you cancel your room 7 days before your arrival date, you’ll be refunded the full booking amount minus transaction fees charges if they apply. If you cancel less than 1 week before your check-in date, the booking cost is not refundable.
- We strongly advise that you take out comprehensive travel insurance. If you choose not to then you accept responsibility for any loss that you may incur due to your cancellation.
Check-in and Check-out
- Please let us know your time of arrival at least one day before your check-in date. This is to make sure we will be able to meet you for the check-in.
- Check-in is from 15:00, unless otherwise agreed and guests are required to vacate the room by 10:00 on the day of departure. This allows the accommodation to be thoroughly cleaned and prepared for incoming guests.
- Please leave the property in a respectable condition.
- We reserve the right to make a charge to cover additional cleaning costs if you leave the property in an unacceptable condition.